Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher technical documentation software offers easy-to-use tools for creating compelling product documentation, enabling manufacturers to provide customers with clearer, more comprehensive instructions.
Inventor Publisher extends the reach of Digital Prototyping to documentation teams by giving non-CAD users the ability to leverage the same digital model used in the design to manufacturing process.
As a result, manufacturers can confidently start creating product documentation earlier in the design process, helping to reduce costly rework and shorten time to market.
- Import 3D modelsRead data from common 3D design software and file formats, including Autodesk® Inventor® software, CATIA, ProENGINEER, DWG (3D), DWF, STEP, IGES, and SAT.
- Flexible authoring toolsAutomatically explode 3D assemblies, reposition and change the appearance of components in different process steps and views, add annotations, and more.
- Associative updatesIllustrations update quickly when the Inventor model changes.
- Animated and interactive publishingPublish to Adobe® Flash® platform, Autodesk® Design Review software, and AVI videos, enabling viewers to experience your documentation more vividly.
- Images, documents, and presentationsEasily output and share individual views or completed technical documentation in common image formats, Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, and Adobe® PDF formats.
LEARN MORE >>>