There is a great news for the AEC industry!!!
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme, one of the most widely used PDF creating, editing, reviewing, and collaborating tool, is now available with “Cloud-based Open License” option.
In recent months, a number of our customers asked me if Bluebeam has a “Network or Floating” license available. So I guess the good people at Bluebeam were listening and have come up with the cloud-based floating license.
What is this license system?
The cloud-based floating license system allows companies to authorize user access to all of the features in Revu eXtreme (version 2015.5 and above) concurrently from a pool of shared seats.
The best part is for the System Administrators.
They will have the ability to:
- Log in to the Bluebeam Gateway and view currently active users
- Manage multiple seats through a single interface
- Invite additional Administrators to assist in managing active users
- Export a list of registered computers to help make better decisions when managing licenses
- Incrementally update users to the latest version of Revu eXtreme
BTW, if you do not know what Bluebeam Revu can do for you, just watch the following two videos and I am sure you will want your hands on this software straightaway.
Compare Documents: Watch Video Here
Host Live Collaboration Sessions to Review Designs: Watch Video Here
Want to try Bluebeam Review eXtreme, download the Trial.
Deepak Maini: Product Manager – BIM/MFG Solutions
Phone: 1300 765 654