CADGROUP AUSTRALIA NOW A RESELLER FOR CLEAREDGE 3D
ClearEdge 3D have advanced solutions for capturing the “Built Environment” and seamlessly integrating point cloud data into your design workflows.
SYDNEY, Cadgroup Australia is pleased to announce that it is now partnering with ClearEdge3D to provide advanced Scan to BIM technology to the Australian market.
ClearEdge3D has developed advanced solutions to automate CAD modeling from laser scan point cloud data. The company’s software, EdgeWise can reduce facility modeling and BIM workflows by up to 70%.
Here is what ClearEdge3D software can do:
- Capture Natural the Built Environments
- Capture and compare As Built to As Designed
- Intelligently identify features such as walls, floors, beams, doors, windows, pipes, ducts and steel profiles
- Bring captured objects into your Autodesk software as intelligent elements.
“I am beyond impressed. I was able to simply highlight all the pipe objects and easily convert to pipe families. Revit automatically recognized the pipe size which was incredible. So far it has exceeded my expectations.”
– Devon Kelley, BIM Specialist, PrecisionPoint, Inc
“EdgeWise should be in every modeler’s toolbox…We reduced our 3D modeling time substantially.”
– Robert Greenhalgh, 3D Data Specialist, Ramboll Oil and Gas
“EdgeWise extraction algorithms automatically modelled about 95% of the pipes in our natural gas project…a huge step forward for the industry.”
– Rajesh Boodoo, CEO, 3D Engineering & Support, Ltd
Cadgroup Australia are a customer centric company with over 27 years of history & tradition dedicated to customer success. We are the First Autodesk Value Add Reseller to achieve Platinum Status in Australia and now a valued HP Gold Partner. With technology solutions from more than 20 strategic partners our customers view us and our services as the trusted CAD/BIM advisor to:
Architecture • Building Engineering • Construction • Mechanical Engineering • Manufacturing Engineering • Process Plant • Civil • Infrastructure design professionals.
Contact: Bruce Trevena, Cadgroup Australia, email@example.com
Press Release: CAD Group PR August 2015